Using the following websites you must answer the following questions. You will need to search through the sites to get the information. You will need to answer in complete sentences. You will not need to reply to another student.
Website: http://www.gewusa.org/ http://www.gew.co/
1. What is Global Entrepreneurship Week? When did it begin?
2. How many countries started GEW in 2007? Name 5 of them.
3. How many countries participated in GEW in 2008? How many people? How many activities?
4. How many states were involved in 2014? How many activities and people were involved last year?
5. Who is the president of the GEW?
6. Who are Featured Partners in the GEW Youth?
7. What is DECA Idea Challenge?
8. What is the One in a Million event? What foundation is hosting the One in a Million?
9. How much money could be won for someone competing in the One in a Million?
10. How many countries, activities, and people celebrated GEW in 2015?
11. On what day will the Youth GEW be spotlighted?
12. What is the ITC - Taking the Entrepreneurship Route.? (Extra Credit 20 points for participating and completing - bring certificate to Mrs. Miller)
13. Final question - what activity would you suggest FBLA do to participate in GEW next year?
Mrs. Miller will use the blog to help students ask questions, remember what we did in class and just a place to discuss class topics.